New Men's Dress Shoe: The John
New season, new shoes!
We’re excited to introduce the newest men’s dress comfort shoe to our Dr. Comfort® dress collection: John.
A timeless style to add to your wardrobe, this staple can take you from work to dinner or around town.
Meet the John Men’s Dress Shoe
The iconic loafer has stood the test of time as a wardrobe staple for men. Our take on this classic men's diabetic dress shoe, John, offers reduced seam lines, specifically in the toe box region, as well as an internal heel counter lends support and control to the rear of the foot. Constructed of genuine leather with soft pigskin lining, this fashionable men’s dress shoe is durable, comfortable, and breathable, which is essential for all-day wear.
Features and Benefits
- Hook and loop closure system helps make it easy to don/doff shoes
- Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing
- Soft pigskin leather and synthetic lining with reduced stitching to help protect the foot
- Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Shank piece in the shoe to assist with stability and normal ambulation
With a thoughtful design, we’re excited to release the John dress diabetic shoe. This shoe is ready to carry you wherever the season takes you.
Shop the Men’s Diabetic Dress Shoe: John
The contents of this blog were independently prepared and are for informational purposes only. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily indicative of the views of any other party. Individual results may vary depending on a variety of patient-specific attributes and related factors.