Everyday Style Multi Stripe
Unisex Support Socks
About Everyday Style Multi Stripe Compression Stockings
Sophistication never looked so sleek. The Dr. Comfort® Everyday Style Multi Stripe compression sock is a classic navy, blue and white striped sock that delivers 15-20 mmHg compression to help relieve symptoms of varicose and spider veins as well as aid to reduce swelling in the legs, feet, and ankles. The Multi Stripe is a unisex easy-to-wear modern knee-high sock with medical function compression that can be worn with just about everything.
Explore the Features
Medium Compression 15-20 mmHg
Helps improve circulatory wellness and manage mild symptoms associated with vein disorders.
Medical graduated compression helps to aid recovery after surgery, reduce discomfort and swelling in legs, ankles, and feet.
Wide Top Band
Wide stretch top band provides comfort and helps keep the stocking in place
Knee-high design allows for easy on application and removal
Timeless design suitable for men or women
Comfortable Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel pocket, and roomy toe box delivers comfort and support
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Anyone who needs to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus or train and you need to be seated for a long period of time
- Aid in symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Aid in the relief of swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Help recover from surgery when compression stockings are recommended
- Following vein procedures
- Everyday wear when mild symptoms of vein disorders are present
Sizes: S – XL
Compression Level: 15-20mmHg
Material: Rayon and spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort Everyday Style Compression Stockings
Type: Unisex Non-Reimbursable
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- The top band should sit 1-2 inches below the knee bend.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with innovative technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion, and comfort to aid in preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low compression, helps relieve minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Medium compression, helps relieve tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to manage mild symptoms of varicose and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, helps relieve moderate symptoms of varicose veins. Helps to prevent recurring venous leg ulcers, promote circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, helps manage advanced symptoms of varicose veins, venous leg ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can help ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse. The Everyday Style Multi Stripe supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.