Therapeutic Sport Stride Compression Calf Sleeve
Compression Calf Sleeve
About Therapeutic Sport, Stride Compression Calf Sleeve
The Dr. Comfort® Therapeutic Sport, Stride Compression Calf Sleeve combines modern medical support with the ability to wear your favorite athletic socks or sandals. With 20-30mmHg graduated compression, these calf sleeves deliver targeted firm support recommended for use when ankle and foot swelling is not a concern. Wearing compression after exercise helps the leg muscles to recover quicker with less soreness, making it easier to get back in the game and stay committed to your workout routine.
Explore the Features
Easy ID, permanent device identification
Brand, size and compression knit in for easy matching and identification after washing.
Wide Stretch Comfort Top
Helps provide all day comfort with non-binding stretch
Reduced Muscle Soreness
Compression Socks help accelerate the recovery of muscle function when worn following strenuous exercise.
Compression socks help energize tired and heavy feeling legs, reduce fatigue, aches and swelling in legs, ankles and feet.
Compression decreases from ankle to top of leg, aiding with ease of application and helping promote circulatory wellness.
Convenient Garment Care
Easy care, machine wash and dryable
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Active adults who want to reduce muscle soreness following strenuous exercise
- Anyone needing relief from symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Active adults who want or need to wear compression socks can do so while running, walking, playing soccer, golf, tennis etc at any level with modern socks designed to accessorize their athletic attire.
- Not recommended if swelling is present in ankles and feet.
- Anyone who needs to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Sizes: S/M - L/XL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Colors: Black, White, Bright Green
Material: 82% Nylon, 17% Spandex, 1% Polyester
Collection: Dr Comfort® Therapeutic Sport
- Sit on a sturdy chair or side of the bed. This is to ensure proper balance.
- With both hands, stretch open the top and bottom of the sleeve to loosen the bands. Reach into the sleeve, hold one end and pull to turn inside out.
- With a firm grasp on each side, pull the small end (bottom band) over the toes and up to the base of the ankle. Pull the large end (top band) up over the foot and ankle, turning the sleeve right side out as you do this.
- Gradually and with care, work the sleeve up over the calf. Place the top band in the correct position, then smooth any folds or wrinkles down toward the ankle. The top edge of the knee length sleeve should sit 1-2” below the knee bend at the back of your leg. The bottom edge should sit just above the ankle bone.
- Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle and with a delicate detergent.
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with innovative technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion, and comfort to aid in preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low compression, helps relieve minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Medium compression, helps relieve tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to manage mild symptoms of varicose and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, helps relieve moderate symptoms of varicose veins. Helps to prevent recurring venous leg ulcers, promote circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, helps manage advanced symptoms of varicose veins, venous leg ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can help ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse. The Everyday Style Connect the Dots supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.