Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Below Knee
Unisex Compression Stockings
About Microfiber Opaque Plus Below Knee Compression Stockings
Get graduated medical compression below the knee with these unisex knee-high stockings. Combining durability and comfort, the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30mmHg Below Knee delivers firm support to manage moderate symptoms. Lightweight with opaque coverage, the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 mmHg Below Knee features a fitted heel pocket, roomy toe box, and a soft blend of nylon and spandex for comfort and therapeutic support. Helps reduce symptoms of venous insufficiency, achy and heavy feeling legs, controls swelling in legs, ankles and feet, prevents pooling of blood in the legs, and relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins. Also, available in 20-30mmHg open toe and 30-40mmHg closed toe or 30-40mmHg open toe.
Explore the Features
Firm Compression 20-30 mmHg
Firm compression helps relieve moderate symptoms of venous insufficiency and helps manage symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins
Medical graduated compression helps improve circulation and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet and legs
Stretch Top Band
Comfort stretch top band helps keep the stocking in place
Classic style that’s suitable for both men or women
Comfortable Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape, heel pocket and roomy toe box delivers comfort and a secure fit
Knee-high design allows for easy on application and removal
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Persons who need to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus or train and restricted from movement for long periods of time
- Following vein procedures
- Relief symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Everyday wear when moderate symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency are present
- Relieve swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Recovering from surgery when compression stockings are recommended
Sizes: S – XXXL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Colors: Beige, Black
Material: Nylon and Spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort Compression Stockings, Unisex
Reimbursable: Check with insurance provider
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Compression Class 2 - Instructions For Use
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with advanced technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion and comfort for preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low to mild compression, relieving minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Moderate compression, relieving tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, relieving and preventing moderate to severe varicose veins. Helps to manage ulcers, circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, healing severe varicose veins, ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse.
Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Below Knee, Closed Toe supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.