Everyday Style Shadow Dots
Unisex Compression Socks
About Shadow Dots Unisex Compression Socks
Subtle shades of grey move upward from dark to light, mixing with an overlay of dark dots in this modern novelty pattern. The Dr. Comfort® Everyday Style Shadow Dots help energize and reduce swelling in tired legs and can be dressed up or down, ensuring it won’t get lost in the back of the sock drawer. Constructed using durable nylon and spandex, these graduated compression socks offer machine wash and dry convenience, helping you look and feel good any day of the week.
Explore the Features
Easy ID, permanent device identification
Brand, size and compression are knit inside the top for easy matching and identification after washing.
Wide Stretch Comfort Top
Helps provide all day comfort with non-binding stretch
Flat toe closure helps prevent rubbing and irritation of skin
Light Protective Padding
Helps provide protection against injury to the skin. Cushions impact, helps reduce pressure and frictional force on the skin surface.
Compression decreases from ankle to top of leg, aiding with ease of application and helping promote circulatory wellness.
Convenient Garment Care
Easy care, machine washable and dryable
Recommended for the following conditions:
Recommended for men and women who want the benefits of compression and desire the look of fashion socks:
- Anyone who needs to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling by air, car, bus or train when restricted from movement for a long period
- Everyday wear when mild symptoms of vein disorders and present
Sizes: M, L, XL
Material: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Collection: Dr Comfort® Everyday Style
- Sit on a sturdy chair or side of the bed. This is to ensure proper balance.
- Slide your hand inside the leg of the stocking and pinch the heel, pull down from top and turn inside out leaving the foot turned in.
- With a firm grasp on each side of the stocking, stretch over toes and pull up over heel. Adjust heel and toe on foot. Stocking will be on foot with the leg still inside out.
- Gradually work the stocking up the leg and over the calf. Place the top band in the correct position, then smooth any folds or wrinkles down toward the ankle. The top edge of a knee length stocking should sit 1-2” below the knee bend of the back of your leg.
- Machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle and with a delicate detergent. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with innovative technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion, and comfort to aid in preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low compression, helps relieve minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Medium compression, helps relieve tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to manage mild symptoms of varicose and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, helps relieve moderate symptoms of varicose veins. Helps to prevent recurring venous leg ulcers, promote circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, helps manage advanced symptoms of varicose veins, venous leg ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can help ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse. The Everyday Style Connect the Dots supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.