Microfiber Opaque Pantyhose
About Microfiber Opaque Pantyhose Compression Socks
Add fashionable support stockings to your wardrobe and no one but you will know they are compression. The Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque Pantyhose offer opaque full leg coverage. With three variations of compression levels, choose from light to firm for the compression support you need. The waist-high garment is designed with a soft waistband and flattened panty seams for comfort when wearing. Made of nylon and spandex, the Microfiber Opaque Pantyhose delivers feminine style and support with a reinforced foot bottom that stays hidden in low-profile shoes. This women’s compression stocking can help improve circulatory wellness and valve function, as well as help reduce swelling in the legs, feet and ankles.
Explore the Features
Three Levels of Compression (10-15 mmHg, 15-20 mmHg, 20-30 mmHg)
Helps relieve swelling, fatigue and symptoms of varicose veins.
Medical Grade Support
Medical grade graduated compression helps to improve circulatory wellness and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet and legs
Mid-weight design helps allow for easy application and removal
Fabric Top Band
Wide stretch top fabric top band provides comfort and helps keep the stocking in place.
Flatten Panty Seam
Designed for comfort when wearing
Fitted Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel, and roomy closed-toe design deliver comfort and support
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Anyone who needs to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus or train when restricted from movement for a long period
- Recovering from surgery or vein procedures when compression stockings are recommended.
- Everyday wear when symptoms of vein disorders are present
Sizes: S – XL
Compression Level: 10-15, 15-20, 20-30mmHg
Colors: Beige, Black
Material: Nylon and spandex
Collection: Opaque / Microfiber Opaque Women’s
Reimbursable: Women's Non-Reimbursable
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Compression Class 1 - Instructions For Use
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.