Select Sheer 20-30 Thigh High
About Select Sheer Thigh High Compression Stockings
Get the leg support and coverage of traditional pantyhose but in a fashionable and comfortable thigh high. The Dr. Comfort® Select Sheer 20-30 Thigh High offers full-leg coverage and delivers medical support without sacrificing style. The silicone backed lace stay-up top band helps keep the thigh highs in place. Featuring lightweight nylon and spandex for comfort and therapeutic support, the Select Sheer 15-20 Thigh High can help relieve symptoms of varicose and spider veins energize achy fatigued legs and help reduce swelling in the legs, feet and ankles.
Explore the Features
Moderate Compression 20-30 mmHg
Firm compression helps relieve symptoms of varicose veins and also helps provide relief for more moderate leg health issues.
Medical graduated compression helps improve circulation and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet and legs
Silicone Backed Top Band
Silicone backed top band provides comfort and helps keep the stockings in place.
Designed for an easy on application and removal
Reinforced foot, heel and foot bottom provides strength and durability
Fitted Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape heel and toe design delivers comfort and a more precise fit
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Women who need moderate support for everyday wear
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus or train and you need to be seated for a long period of time
- For use when recovering from surgery
- Relief symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Relieve swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Recovering from surgery
Sizes: S – XL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Colors: Black, Nude
Material: Nylon and spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort SELECT SHEER Compression Stockings
Type: Women's Non-Reimbursable
Instruction It is recommended to apply compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly. The top band of Knee length stockings should sit 1-2 inches below the knee bend.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Compression Class 1 - Instructions For Use
- Wash in warm water, by hand, or use the gentle cycle on your machine with a delicate detergent. Use of a wash bag is preferred. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Machine dry on low heat or hang to dry. Do not wring product.
- Never iron or dry clean
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with advanced technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion and comfort for preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low to mild compression, relieving minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Moderate compression, relieving tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, relieving and preventing moderate to severe varicose veins. Helps to manage ulcers, circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, healing severe varicose veins, ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicoses or varicosities) happens when the valves in the veins become weak and allow blood directed toward the heart to flow backwards overfilling and enlarging the veins. This mostly affects the legs, ankles and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches, twisted enlarged veins visible just below the surface of the skin. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can ease pain and slow the progression of varicose veins.
Select Sheer 20-30 Thigh High gently squeezes your lower extremities, circulating blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.