Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Thigh High, Open Toe
Unisex Compression Stockings
About Microfiber Opaque Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings
Get full-leg support without wearing a full-length garment. Combining durability and comfort, the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Thigh High, Open Toe delivers firm compression and support to manage moderate symptoms above and below the knee. This lightweight thigh high and offers opaque coverage and features a soft blend of nylon and spandex for comfort and therapeutic support. The open-toe design of the Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Thigh High, Open Toe makes it easy to wear with open-toe shoes or sandals. Helps reduce symptoms of venous insufficiency, achy and heavy feeling legs, control swelling in legs, ankles and feet, prevent pooling of blood in the legs, circulatory wellness, and relieve symptoms of spider and varicose veins. Also available in 20-30mmHg closed toe thigh-high and 30-40mmHg closed toe thigh-high or 30-40mmHg open toe thigh-high.
Explore the Features
Firm Compression 20-30 mmHg
Firm compression helps relieve pain, discomfort, and swelling of the feet, ankles, and legs. Helps manage symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins
Medical graduated compression helps to improve circulation and relieve symptoms of venous insufficiency
Silicone backing on stretch top band helps keep the stocking in place
Designed for an easy on/off application and can be worn with open-toe shoes or sandals
Classic style that’s suitable for both men or women
Fitted Heel Pocket
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel pocket design delivers comfort and support
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Persons who need to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Pregnant women during and after pregnancy
- Traveling, by air, car, bus or train and restricted from movement for long periods of time.
- Following vein procedures
- Relief symptoms of spider and varicose veins
- Everyday wear when moderate symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency are present
- Relieve swelling in legs, ankles, and feet
- Recovering from surgery when compression stockings are recommended
Sizes: S – XL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Material: Nylon and spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort Compression Stockings, Unisex
Reimbursable: Check with insurance provider
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Compression Class 2 - Instructions For Use
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with advanced technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion and comfort for preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low to mild compression, relieving minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Moderate compression, relieving tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, relieving and preventing moderate to severe varicose veins. Helps to manage ulcers, circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, healing severe varicose veins, ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse.
Microfiber Opaque +Plus 20-30 Thigh High, Open Toe supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.