Anti-Embolism Compression Stocking Below-Knee Open Toe
About Anti-Embolism Compression Stocking Below-Knee Open Toe
Need compression but don’t need the full-leg length? Providing a gentle massaging action to help prevent prevent pooling of blood in the legs often associated with post-surgical inactivity, the Dr. Comfort® Shape-to-Fit Anti-Embolism Stocking Below-Knee Open Toe delivers comfort and medical grade compression 18mmHg. The open-toe design can help make donning easier and delivers a clean look if wearing with open-toe shoes. Made of nylon and spandex, the Anti-Embolism Stocking Below-Knee Open Toe can help improve circulation and valve function, as well as help, reduce swelling in the legs, feet, and ankles.
Explore the Features
Moderate Compression 18 mmHg
Helps prevent pooling of blood in the legs, helps improve circulation and valve function and helps reduce swelling in the ankles, feet, and legs
Medical Grade Support
Medical grade graduated compression helps to improve circulation and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet, and legs
Non-Binding Top Band
Signature non-binding top band delivers comfort and helps keep the stockings in place
Designed for comfort and helps prevent skin irritation
Open-toe design helps for easier donning and wear with sandals and open-toe shoes
Fitted Heel and Roomy Toe
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel, and roomy toe design delivers comfort and support
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Post surgery and/or when confined to bed or for prolonged reclining
- Help reduce swelling in the ankles, feet, and legs
- Prevent pooling of blood in the legs
- Help improve circulation and valve function
Sizes: S – XXXL
Compression Level: 18mmHg
Colors: White, Beige
Material: Nylon and spandex
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.