Microfiber Opaque Heather Pantyhose
About Microfiber Opaque Heather Pantyhose
Do your legs a favor and accent your little black dress with these beautiful heather opaque compression pantyhose. Tonal greys melt together to create a soft char color for the Dr. Comfort® Opaque Heather pantyhose. Modern style and comfort with 15-20mmHg medical compression, these pantyhose take you from day to night while helping to relieve fatigue and reduce swelling in the legs, ankles and feet.
Explore the Features
A soft lightweight stocking with opaque heather design.
Helps relieve swelling, fatigue and symptoms of varicose veins.
Graduated, medical compression helps to improve circulatory wellness, reduce pain and swelling of the legs, ankles and feet.
Mid-weight opaque design allows for easy on application and removal
Soft Stretch Panty
Signature comfort waist-band helps to keep the stockings in place.
Fitted Heel and Toe
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel and closed-toe design delivers protection, comfort and support
Recommended for the following conditions:
Anyone who needs to sit or stand for extended periods of time Pregnant women during and after pregnancy.
Traveling, by air, car, bus or train when restricted from movement for a long period.
Everyday wear when symptoms of vein disorders are present
Recovering from surgery or vein procedures when compression stockings are recommended.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Material: Nylon, Spandex, Polyester
Collection: Dr Comfort® Opaque / Microfiber Opaque Heather
It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning before feet begin to swell.
- Sit on a sturdy chair or side of the bed. This is to ensure proper balance.
- Slide your hand inside the leg of the stocking and pinch the heel, pull down from top and turn inside out leaving the foot turned in.
- With a firm grasp on each side of the stocking, stretch over toes and pull up over the heel. Adjust heel and toe on foot. Stocking will be on foot with leg still inside out.
- Gradually work the stocking up the leg and over the calf. Place the top band in the correct position, then smooth any folds or wrinkles down toward the ankle. The top edge of a knee high stocking should sit 1-2 inches below the knee bend at the back of the leg.
- Wash separately in warm water, by hand or in gentle machine cycle, using a delicate detergent. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Machine dry on low heat or hang to dry. Do not wring product. Never iron or dry clean.
Dr. Comfort Technology
Engineered with innovative technology and high-quality material, our compression wear products combine function, fashion, and comfort to aid in preventative and therapeutic support.
Compression Support Levels
Determining the right compression level can be tricky. We’re here to help. There are four compression levels, which are measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The higher the numbers, mean more compression.
10-15 mmHg: Low compression, helps relieve minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
15-20 mmHg: Medium compression, helps relieve tired, aching legs, and swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Helps to manage mild symptoms of varicose and spider veins.
20-30 mmHg: Firm compression, helps relieve moderate symptoms of varicose veins. Helps to prevent recurring venous leg ulcers, promote circulation and more.
30-40 mmHg: Extra firm compression, helps manage advanced symptoms of varicose veins, venous leg ulcers and more.
Understanding Varicose Veins
Varicose veins (also known as varicose or varicosities) happens when the veins become enlarged and overfilled with blood. Usually affecting the legs, ankles, and feet because they are the farthest from the heart and gravity makes it harder for the blood to flow upward. Symptoms can be skin discoloration, pain, swelling, aches or ulcers. Fortunately, wearing compression hosiery can help ease pain and prevent varicose veins from getting worse. The Everyday Style Connect the Dots supports your lower extremities, helping to circulate blood more efficiently in the veins and leg muscles.