Microfiber Opaque Below the Knee
About Microfiber Opaque Below the Knee Compression Stockings
Add functional compression stockings with a feminine touch to your closet. Meet the Dr. Comfort® Microfiber Opaque Below the Knee that helps provide comfort and support while delivering medical-grade compression. The Opaque Below the Knee can help improve circulation and valve function, as well as help reduce swelling in the legs, feet, and ankles. The comfort top band helps keep the compression stockings in place while the reinforced foot bottom helps provide strength and stays hidden in low-profile footwear. Made of nylon and spandex, the Opaque Below the Knee can be worn for any occasion.
Explore the Features
Firm Compression 20-30 mmHg
Firm compression helps relieve moderate symptoms of venous insufficiency and helps manage symptoms of varicose veins and spider veins
Medical Grade Support
Medical grade graduated compression helps improve circulation and helps reduce swelling of the ankles, feet and legs
Signature lace top helps provides comfort and helps keep the stocking in place
Reinforced Foot Bottom
Helps provide strength and support while staying hidden in low-profile shoes
Fitted Heel and Roomy Toe
Knit-to-shape, fitted heel, and roomy closed-toe design delivers comfort and support
Knee-high design allows for easy on application and removal
Recommended for the following conditions:
- Post-surgery and/or when confined to bed or for prolonged reclining
- Help prevent t pooling of blood in the legs
- Help improve circulation and valve function
- Help reduce swelling in the ankles, feet, and legs
Sizes: S – XL
Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
Colors: Beige, Black
Material: Nylon and Spandex
Collection: Dr. Comfort Microfiber
Instruction It is recommended to don compression stockings first thing in the morning, before feet begin to swell.
- Gently pull stocking over your toes, instep and heel. Do not bunch fabric together.
- Gradually work straight up over your calf, making sure toe and heel are positioned correctly.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds
- Machine, or hand wash, in warm water on delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low, with low heat or (for best results) air dry.
- Do not bleach, iron or wring dry.